The Tools We Use
VIDEO PRODUCTION & POST
Color & Finishing
portfolio WordPress theme
WEB & APP DEVELOPMENT
Front-end Website Dev
Back-end Website Dev
COPY AND SCRIPTWRITING
Blogs and Posts
Finding the Story
- Branding has become about the stories told and shared.
- Developing an effective brand goes far beyond good design. It requires easy consumer access to the authentic narratives behind the brand.
- Finding these unique qualities of a brand is vital to maximising it’s commercial benefits.
- Our priests help brands discover their stories and track pragmatic ways in which those stories could be told across all digital media platforms.
Telling the Story
- Ours is a noisy world. Any response to the multiple calls to our attention has become optional; it has become an opt-in-opt-out media culture.
- The age of advertising by interruption is gone. People gravitate to desired content that is personally relevant, entertaining and offering choice information.
- A great story harnesses the mutual benefit of the brand and the consumer.
Spreading the Story
- Content should be available to people wherever and whenever they require it and in whichever format they prefer. Our transmedia editorial team tells stories across all platforms and languages, creating the opportunity for multiple entry points of consumer engagement in a brand’s story.
- We connect brands to customers through engaging storytelling that is relevant to cultural communication trends.
Nurturing the Story
- Through a directed process of development, we knit elements of the historic, the legendary, the artistic and cultural elements together with product characteristics and assurances, brand history, consumer understanding and business objectives to construct a solid framework that can guide extensive long-term marketing efforts.
“Storytelling can be a lifelong and life sustaining skill, a personal inheritance
that connects us to our communities. It can also serve as an organizational
inheritance – a management tool that helps businesses
develop and thrive.”